Cynthia Bailey Defends Her Decision To Talk To Matt Jordan On Kenya Moore’s Behalf

Cynthia Bailey

Cynthia Bailey

Say what you want about Kenya Moore, but she has always been a loyal friend to Cynthia Bailey. Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the same for both sides of the friendship. We ALL remember Cynthia denouncing their friendship as soon as NeNe Leakes popped up during a Real Housewives of Atlanta vacation last year.

This week, Cynthia talked to Matt Jordan on Kenya‘s behalf, which was a nice thing to do, but when she reported back to Kenya by calling her “dramatic” and implying that she had somehow caused Matt’s violence, Kenya was not having it. Now Cynthia is defending her behavior. The convo that Cynthia had with Matt wasn’t too bad. Her loyalty was clear and she seemed to genuinely care for both parties involved. Nevertheless, things got messy when Cynthia recapped it with Kenya.

CLICK “CONTINUE READING” FOR MORE!

Cynthia discussed what went down in her Bravo blog. She stated, “I thought that my conversation with Matt went really well. My only goal when I offered to sit down with Matt was to try to get some clarity on the issues between him and Kenya.”

It’s still unclear to me if Kenya asked Cynthia to do this or had any knowledge of the meeting beforehand, but if she had Kenya’s blessing, then I’m all for it. Plus, Matt seemed more levelheaded than normal.

Cynthia continued, “I was not there to attack or argue with him. I already assumed that he would be a little bit on the defensive since I was coming to see him on Kenya’s behalf, and I wanted to hear him out and be fair.”

RELATED: Matt Jordan Sends Threatening Texts To Kenya Moore

Things got dicey when Cynthia talked to Kenya about how “dramatic” she was and insinuated that she was partially responsible for Matt’s violent antics. No matter what Matt was reacting to, it really wasn’t okay to act the way he did. Even if he thinks Kenya is the most annoying bitch on the planet, it still wasn’t justified. So I really take issue with Cynthia pulling a Sheree Whitfield and blaming Kenya for something that Matt did.

Unfortunately, even after watching it back, Cynthia doesn’t view the situation the way Kenya (and I) did, “Yes, I was surprised by Kenya’s reaction regarding my conversation with Matt, because I actually thought it was positive and productive. I had her back 100% and was disappointed that she thought otherwise.”

Of course she thought otherwise! Poor delivery, Cynthia. Telling Kenya to admit that she’s dramatic as if that exonerates Matt’s insanity was absurd. Yes, Kenya is dramatic, but so is every other Housewife (minus the boring ones who get fired). Is that an excuse for Matt to pop off and endanger her safety? No. Never.

RELATED: PICS – Cynthia Bailey Judges The Miss Universe Pageant

I do think that Cynthia just slipped up and did not completely understand what message she was sending to Kenya. Still, it was a pretty complicated situation, so you figure she would put more thought into how she was acting. Cynthia did what she could to cement her loyalty to Kenya: “I will always defend my friend if I think that she is right, and I will always tell her if I think otherwise. At the end of the day, I feel like I did my best, and that’s all I can do, and I’m good with that. I love Kenya, and will do anything for her. In her heart, I think she knows that.”

Let’s hope so. I do think that Cynthia did have the best intentions, but she really did have the worst delivery. Given her insensitivity toward Kenya in the past, I figured that she would be more conscious of this, but apparently not.

TELL US – DO YOU THINK CYNTHIA WAS A GOOD FRIEND TO KENYA BY TALKING TO MATT? DO YOU THINK CYNTHIA WAS OUT OF LINE TO TELL KENYA THAT SHE WAS DRAMATIC?

[Photo Credit: Bravo]

The post Cynthia Bailey Defends Her Decision To Talk To Matt Jordan On Kenya Moore’s Behalf appeared first on Reality Tea.



from Reality Tea http://www.realitytea.com/2017/02/03/cynthia-bailey-defends-decision-talk-matt-jordan-kenya-moores-behalf/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=cynthia-bailey-defends-decision-talk-matt-jordan-kenya-moores-behalf